Located at 149 North Street in Waterville, MaineGeneral Medical Center's Thayer Center for Health provides a wide range of high-quality outpatient hospital services and programs.
For more information or to connect with a specific department or program, please call our main number, (207) 872-1000.
- ATM: An ATM machine is located in the Thayer lobby.
- Gift Shop: Thayer's gift shop is located on the main floor and is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The gift shop is closed Saturday and Sunday. Items for sale include sundries, gifts and novelties.
- Newspapers: Newspapers are available from dispensing machines in the main lobby and the emergency department.
- Meals & Snacks: The cafeteria is located on the basement level and is open Monday to Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. On weekends and holidays, the cafeteria is open from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Vending machines for cold sandwiches, soda and snacks are available in the cafeteria alcove seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Interpreter Services: These services are available for sign language and a number of foreign languages.