MaineGeneral Workplace Health's primary focus is to partner with employers to help identify and address specific occupational and health care needs.
Our goal is to help Maine businesses remain competitive in today's challenging economy.
We work to reduce employer costs through prevention, aggressive injury management and return to work, improved productivity and better employee health.
After all, healthy employees are good for business.
Each of our locations is a full-service medical site providing:
- Complete diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries
- Focus on early return to work, reducing lost time and modified duty when possible
- Effective communication with and direct access to physicians
- E-mailed electronic M1 practitioner's reports
- Web-based client access to injury data
- 24-hour emergency coverage through MaineGeneral Medical Center's emergency departments in Augusta and Waterville
- Accessibility to specialists and state-of-the-art diagnostics