To learn more about any of our services, or a listing of when and where groups meet, please call (207) 626-1780.
Pre-registration is required for all support groups.
- Child Loss Support Group: This six week group is for adults who have experienced the death of a child of any age. The group is held each fall.
- Empty Arms Support Group: This support group is for parents who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant loss. This group is offered on an as needed-basis to the community.
Waterville-area bereavement groups meet at Hospice Volunteers of Waterville Area, 304 Main Street, Waterville. Registration is recommended.
To learn more, please call (207) 873-3615.
- Women's Grief Group: This support group is for women who have experienced loss to to death.
- Men's Grief Group: This group is led by men who have experienced the death of a child, spouse or parent.
- Parental Loss Group: For adults who have lost a parent/s, this group meets as needed for eight weeks. It includes an educational component and discussion specific to the type of loss.
- Widow and Widower's Group: This group is for men and women experiencing loss of their spouse or partner.