Welcome to MaineGeneral Surgery (Thoracic), located at 325B Kennedy Memorial Drive in Waterville, Maine.
Our thoracic surgeon, Dr. Philip Peverada, brings more than 25 years of experience in the practice of non-cardiac thoracic surgery to MaineGeneral Medical Center.
He is board-certified in both general and cardio-thoracic surgery and his practice covers all facets of thoracic surgery.
In addition to seeing patients at this office and at MGMC's Alfond Center for Health in Augusta, Dr. Peverada also works closely with the Harold Alfond Center for Cancer Care to coordinate treatment of his patients with cancer.
The types of surgeries Dr. Peverada performs includes:
- Benign and malignant disease of the esophagus including cancer, reflux and motility disorders
- Benign and malignant conditions of the lungs, mediastinum and chest wall
- Open, minimally invasive and robotic procedures tailored to the disease process and the patient
- Upper GI and respiratory endoscopy
- SuperDimension or guided bronchoscopic procedures
Our office is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- 325B Kennedy Memorial Drive, Waterville, Maine
Phone: (207) 861-6550
Fax: (207) 861-6551