MaineGeneral provides plastic and reconstructive surgery at both the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta and the Thayer Center for Health in Waterville.
A member of the expert team of surgeons at MaineGeneral Surgery in Augusta, Dr. Anthony Perrone brings a wealth of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery closer to you.
Trained at top medical centers, Dr. Perrone specializes in:
- Body contouring after weight loss
- Breast surgery – cosmetic and reconstructive
- Burn reconstruction
- Cosmetic facial rejuvenation surgery
- Hand surgery
- Liposuction and fat transfer
- Male breast reduction
- Non-surgical procedures including Botox® and fillers
- Pediatric plastic surgery
- Post-traumatic and post-cancer reconstruction
- Tummy tuck
About Dr. Perrone
Dr. Perrone earned his medical degree from Dartmouth Medical School. He completed fellowships in hand and microsurgery at Harvard University and plastic and reconstructive surgery at the University of Rochester.
He also is a registered pharmacist and earned a master’s degree in business administration from Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth.
Please call 207-621-4680 to learn more about MaineGeneral Surgery's plastic and reconstructive surgical procedures.