There are 33 vertebrae in your back. MaineGeneral spine specialist Dr. David Urquia knows every one of them – and the rest of the 206 bones in your body.
Dr. Urquia, a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon with special training and qualifications in spinal surgery, provides specialty adult spine surgeries through a full-service Spine Program with sites at MaineGeneral's Musculoskeletal Center, 15 Enterprise Drive, Augusta and 107 FirstPark Drive, Oakland.
When you have spine or neck issues that need diagnosis and effective treatment, Dr. Urquia and his staff can help. For more information, please call: (207) 621-8700 or 873-8100.
David C. Urquia, MD
- University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Duke University Medical Center
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Virginia Commonwealth University Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Piedmont Orthopaedic Society, Duke University
- Southern Orthopaedic Society
- Cervical spine disorders
- Thoraco-lumbar spinal disorders (adult)
- Electrophysiologic monitoring
Kim Perkins, PA-C
- Southern Utah University
- University of New England Physician Assistant Studies Program
- Maine State Board of Licensure in Medicine
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Patient & Provider Information