If you have pain or other issues related to your kidneys, bladder and prostate, you want expert, skilled and compassionate care. MaineGeneral Urology is here for you.
Our urologists are experts in the study, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of the genitourinary system. They specialize in general and pediatric urology.
MaineGeneral Urology also provides minimally invasive, robotic and laparoscopic surgery.
You'll find the highest-quality urology care through innovation, excellent service, compassion and patient safety.
Our services include:
- Cystoscopy, urodynamics, stress urinary incontinence treatment
- GreenLight laser prostate surgery
- In-office vasectomies
- Lithotripsy, ureterscopy, laser surgery, PCNL (percutaneous nephrolithotripsy)
- Overactive bladder treatments, including PTNS and InterStim
- Treatment for urinary tract conditions such as benign enlargement of the prostate (BPH), urinary tract infections (UTIs), interstitial cystitis and incontinence
- Treatment of cancers of the prostate, kidney, bladder, ureter, penis and testicles using robotic surgery when appropriate
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction and male infertility, as well as vasectomy.
We also offer:
- Cystoscopy (scope of bladder and urinary structures)
- Lithotripsy to break up stones in the kidney, bladder or ureter (tube that carries urine from your kidneys to your bladder)
At MaineGeneral, we believe you should have accurate information to help you choose a health care provider or medical practice based on the quality of care you can expect to receive.
Click the Patient Experience button below for information about our level of care based on medical practice survey responses from patients.