MaineGeneral Primary eCare
Need a follow-up visit with your MaineGeneral Primary Care Practice? A telehealth visit may be right for you. Ask your doctor.
This service is currently offered for patients at:
- Augusta Family Medicine
- Edmund N. Ervin Pediatric Center
- Elmwood Primary Care
- Family Medicine Institute (FMI)
- Four Seasons Family Practice
- Gardiner Family Medicine
- Kennebec Pediatrics
- Maine Dartmouth Family Practice
- Maine Dartmouth Geriatric Medicine
- Oakland Family Medicine
- Thayer Internal Medicine
- Winthrop Family Medicine
- Winthrop Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine
Check back here as additional practices begin offering this service.
Get the Care You Need with MaineGeneral Primary eCare
Focused on You
- Virtual visits are often shorter and more focused on your needs
- No mask required! Virtual visits all the doctor to see you clearly and for you to see them.
- Stay on track with your health goals and follow-up care.
- No need to travel to the practice for your visit
- Visits in private environment of your choice
- Access your appointment from your computer, tablet or mobile phone
How to access a telehealth visit
• Call your practice to see if your visit is eligible for a virtual visit
Note: Primary eCare is a separate service from MaineGeneral Virtual Health's eCare and requires its own username and password.
See detailed instructions to Register Your Account