MaineGeneral Primary eCare
Need a follow-up visit with your MaineGeneral Primary Care Practice? A telehealth visit may be right for you.
This service is currently offered for patients of Elmwood Primary Care in Waterville, and Gardiner Family Medicine with future practices added soon.
Check back here as additional practices begin offering this service.
Get the Care You Need with MaineGeneral Primary eCare
Focused on You
- Virtual visits are often shorter and more focused on your needs
- No mask required! Virtual visits all the doctor to see you clearly and for you to see them.
- Stay on track with your health goals and follow-up care.
- No need to travel to the practice for your visit
- Visits in private environment of your choice
- Access your appointment from your computer, tablet or mobile phone
How to access a telehealth visit
• Call your practice to see if your visit is eligible for a virtual visit
Practices offering Primary eCare
Elmwood Primary Care - Waterville - Phone: 207-877-3400
Gardiner Family Medicine - Gardiner - Phone: 207-582-6608
• Request or confirm appointment
• Create Username/Password
Note: Primary eCare is a separate service from MaineGeneral Virtual Health's eCare and requires its own username and password.
See detailed instructions to Register Your Account