When you are looking for high-quality expert care and compassion for restoration, reconstructive or cosmetic surgery, MaineGeneral Surgery has specially trained medical staff that meets your needs.
Plastic surgery is available to you at both the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta and the Thayer Center for Health in Waterville. The surgical procedures we perform include:
- Body contouring after weight loss;
- Breast surgery – cosmetic and reconstructive;
- Burn reconstruction;
- Cosmetic facial rejuvenation surgery;
- Liposuction and fat transfer;
- Male breast reduction;
- Non-surgical procedures including Botox® and fillers;
- Pediatric plastic surgery;
- Peripheral nerve and brachial plexus surgery;
- Post-traumatic and post-cancer reconstruction;
- Reconstructive microsurgery;
- Tummy tuck; and
- Wrist and hand reconstruction.