Winthrop Family Medicine
At Winthrop Family Medicine, we provide comprehensive medical care for you and your family in a friendly and caring environment.
Our medical staff cares for you and your family at all stages of life, from prenatal to geriatrics. We take a team approach to meet your medical needs with compassion and respect.
Our mission is to work with you to improve your quality of life, either through treatment of illness or injury or through preventive care, with a keen focus on healthy lifestyle choices.
If you need urgent care and your medical staff person isn't available, we will suggest someone else for your visit. Usually we can schedule an urgent care appointment the same day you call.
You will find a full range of health care for you and your family, including:
- Adult medicine
- Behavioral health consultation
- Care management
- Laboratory and Imaging services (2nd floor)
- Newborn care and pediatrics
- Osteopathic manipulative therapy (OMT)
Find general information on appointments, test results, insurance and payment information, referrals and prescriptions here.
- Monday to Friday: 7:20 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Our phones are open for calls from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you need non-emergency care after hours on weekdays, please call our office and our answering service will contact the provider on call.
- Non-emergency care is available after hours, on weekends and on holidays at MaineGeneral Express Care.
Other Commerce Center Medical Services
MaineGeneral offers other medical services on the second floor of the Winthrop Commerce Center. These include:
- Lab: 7 a.m. to 3:15 p.m., Monday through Friday; closed for lunch from 12 to 12:30 p.m. Phone: (207) 624-3830, toll-free (800) 343-3400.
- Imaging: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday; closed for lunch from 12 to 12:30 p.m. Phone: (207) 623-6549; toll-free (800) 343-3400.
- Physical Therapy: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays. Phone: (207) 377-1580.
At MaineGeneral, we believe you should have accurate information to help you choose a health care provider or medical practice based on the quality of care you can expect to receive.
Click the Patient Experience button below for information about our level of care based on medical practice survey responses from patients.