Gardiner Family Medicine
At Gardiner Family Medicine, we provide high-quality, comprehensive, and compassionate care to you and your family - and we're here for you at every stage of your life.
We care for you when you're sick but also help you achieve a healthy lifestyle and work with you to prevent illness.
- Adult medicine
- Geriatric and nursing home care
- Laboratory services
- Newborn care
- On-site lab for basic throat and urine tests
Find general information on appointments, test results, insurance and payment information, referrals and prescriptions here.
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- For urgent care after hours, please call the Alfond Center for Health at (207) 626-1000. You can also go to MaineGeneral Express Care for non-emergency evening and weekend services.
- For urgent care during the weekend or on holidays, call the Alfond Center for Health at (207) 626-1000 for information about our weekend clinic in Augusta.
- Lab Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
At MaineGeneral, we believe you should have accurate information to help you choose a health care provider or medical practice based on the quality of care you can expect to receive.
Click the Patient Experience button below for information about our level of care based on medical practice survey responses from patients.