Elmwood Primary Care
We're your patient-centered medical home.
The name of our practice and its location — at 211 Main Street, Waterville — is a tribute to the hotel that for 100 years graced the intersection of College Avenue and Main Street.
In addition to primary care, you'll also find an onsite laboratory, integrated behavioral health and care management services.
Elmwood Primary Care offers services for your entire family:
- Adult care
- Newborn and pediatric care
- Senior care
- Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- We know access to your primary care team is important when you need it, so we offer same-day appointments for established patients with urgent or sick needs.
- If you're sick and want to be seen the day you call our office, please call as early in the day as possible.
- If you or your family need medical care after hours or on the weekend, MaineGeneral Express Care — conveniently located in our building — is available to meet your needs.
- You may also call our main phone number for the answering service staff who can page the on-call provider.
Find general information on appointments, test results, insurance and payment information, referrals and prescriptions here.
At MaineGeneral, we believe you should have accurate information to help you choose a health care provider or medical practice based on the quality of care you can expect to receive.
Click the Patient Experience button below for information about our level of care based on medical practice survey responses from patients.