Augusta Family Medicine
At Augusta Family Medicine, we encourage you to actively participate in making decisions about your health care.
As a patient, you have a primary care provider who gets to know you as an individual.
When you become our patient, we ask you to choose a caregiver as your primary health care provider. If you need urgent care and your provider is not available, our patient representative will suggest another provider for your visit.
You'll find board-certified family practitioners who provide a full range of care including:
- Adult medicine
- Counseling services
- Geriatric (older adult) care
- Newborn and pediatric care
Our staff includes doctors, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, social workers and other dedicated staff.
- Our regular office hours are by appointment. We are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Weekends & holidays: For urgent care on weekends or holidays, call (207) 626-1000 and ask to speak with the clinician on call. We have appointment times available at our weekend clinic in Augusta.
- Evenings: For an urgent care need in the evening, please call
(207) 626-1000. The operator will contact the clinician on call and he/she will get back to you.
Find general information on appointments, test results, insurance and payment information, referrals and prescriptions here.
At MaineGeneral, we believe you should have accurate information to help you choose a health care provider or medical practice based on the quality of care you can expect to receive.
Click the Patient Experience button below for information about our level of care based on medical practice survey responses from patients.