We're here to provide expert, compassionate and comprehensive medical care to your child from infancy to young adulthood, and encourage you to actively participate in your children's health care.
At Kennebec Pediatrics, you'll find a team approach, with you and your child at the center. Our medical, nursing and support staff are dedicated to meeting your child's medical needs through respectful and professional care.
If your child needs urgent care and your medical staff person is not available, we will suggest someone else for your visit. We can usually schedule an urgent care appointment the same day.
Our practice provides sports physicals. We also have an office laboratory for basic throat and urine tests. More complex testing is performed at the Alfond Center for Health's lab in Augusta.
General information on appointments, test results, insurance and payment information, referrals and prescriptions are found here.
- Monday - Friday: 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. (receptionist answering calls at 8 a.m.)
- Saturday - Sunday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (at Kennebec Pediatrics) by appointment only
- Evening Hours: Weeknight visits are by appointment only. Evening and weekend patients are seen at Kennebec Pediatrics' office at the Ballard Center, 6 East Chestnut Street, Augusta. To obtain an off-hours appointment, please call (207) 623-2977.
- Weekend Hours: Saturday - Sunday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Pedi-Speedy Hour is suspended at this time to protect our patients and families.
At MaineGeneral, we believe you should have accurate information to help you choose a health care provider or medical practice based on the quality of care you can expect to receive.
Click the Patient Experience button below for information about our level of care based on medical practice survey responses from patients.