If movement in your shoulder is restricted, the shoulder surgeons at MaineGeneral Orthopaedics can help.
We offer treatment for shoulder instability, rotator cuff tears and shoulder arthritis.
These treatments may include:
- Physical therapy. This involves a series of prescribed exercises in our office and at home to help you regain shoulder strength and mobility.
- Shoulder arthroscopy. We use this surgical procedure to view, diagnose and treat various problems inside your shoulder joint and around the rotator cuff.
- Shoulder replacement surgery. Our surgeons remove the damaged parts of your shoulder and replace them with artificial parts called a prosthesis.
To learn more about shoulder surgery or to schedule an appointment, please give us a call.
- Augusta: (207) 621-8700
- Oakland: (207) 873-8100
- Winthrop: (207) 621-8700 *
- Gardiner: (207) 621-8700 *
Our offices are open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday.
* Please call our Augusta office to schedule an appointment in our Winthrop and Gardiner satellite offices.