You need help keeping your employees healthy and on the job. If you are an employer in central Maine, we're here to provide you with a broad variety of cost-effective wellness services, including:
- Health coaching (face to face and/or telephonic)
- Chronic condition management
- Personal health assessment
- Biometric screenings
- Flu shots
- Fitness testing and programming
- Dynamic stretching program
- Tobacco cessation with nicotine replacement support
- Tobacco use (cotinine) screening
- Health promotion education and campaigns
- Virgin Pulse well-being platform
- Wellness program design and consultation
Helping employers create a healthy workplace is what we do. We will work with you to:
- Develop a plan that is strategic and aligned with your organizational goals and culture
- Execute your plan and achieve high employee engagement
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your efforts
We will make sure your efforts are integrated with your benefits and vendors, leading to a well-designed and highly effective program.
The Workplace Health team of health coaches can help your employees be their healthiest selves.
Our health coaches are skilled in motivational interviewing and empowering people to make long-term healthy changes. They help people with:
- Weight management
- Eating healthy
- Being more active
- Stress management
- Tobacco cessation
- Managing chronic conditions
- Knowing their numbers: Blood pressure, BMI, cholesterol, glucose, etc.
We will support your employees in improving their quality of life and managing their chronic condition(s). These conditions include:
- Back pain
- Heart disease
- Metabolic syndrome
Our health coaches meet face-to-face and/or telephonically with individuals to identify their risk factors and work to close care gaps.
They also work your employees to help them set personal health goals and provide the appropriate support and encouragement needed to succeed.
About 75 percent of health care costs are attributed to preventable, chronic conditions like diabetes, heart disease, stroke and cancer.
Early identification of risk factors such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure and abnormal glucose levels can reduce the risk of severe complications from these conditions.
MaineGeneral Health Promotion and Wellness offers you a variety of on-site fasting and non-fasting biometric screening options:
- Blood pressure
- Body fat analysis
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Cholesterol (total, HDL, LDL and triglycerides)
- Hemoglobin A1C
- Waist circumference
Today’s demanding world leaves us overwhelmed, disengaged and at risk for burnout. Replenish your employees with tools that help build better habits.
Virgin Pulse’s solutions infuse well-being into your organization and empower your people to achieve success every day.
They help you build competitive advantage and achieve outcomes that matter by cultivating a culture of well-being, one that increases employee engagement and loyalty across your organization.
The bottom line? Happier, healthier, more productive workers and higher-performing organizations.
To schedule a screening event or learn more, please call (207) 621-7566.