Injury Treatment & Follow-Up
MaineGeneral Workplace Health partners with you to help identify and address your specific occupational and health care needs.
Our goal is to help Maine businesses remain competitive in today's challenging economy.
We work with you to reduce your employer costs through prevention, aggressive injury management and return to work, improved productivity and better employee health.
After all, healthy employees are good for business.
Our locations are full-service medical sites providing:
- Complete diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries
- Causation determination
- Focus on early return to work, reducing lost time and modified duty when possible
- Effective communication with and direct access to physicians
- Goal-oriented physical therapy and occupational therapy only when medically necessary
- E-mailed electronic M1 practitioner's reports
- 24-hour emergency coverage through MaineGeneral Medical Center's emergency departments in Augusta and Waterville
- Accessibility to specialists and state-of-the-art diagnostics
- After-hours and weekend coverage at MaineGeneral Express Care
Fill out our new client registration form