Do you or a loved one need the skilled care of nurses or therapists to help you achieve your highest level of wellness at home?
Our expertly trained team of professionals can help you rehabilitate from a recent surgery, learn to manage a new diagnosis or long-term illness or regain your strength and mobility after an injury.
We work with your health care provider to develop a plan of care that meets your care goals.
- Chronic Disease Management - We help you reduce your hospital stays and stay at home where you are most comfortable.
- Rehabilitation - When you need home treatment for conditions that limit your mobility and functioning, we can help. See the conditions we can help you with in your home.
- Wound Care - We can help prevent wound complication and promote healing. Treatments are based on the type of wound (pressure ulcers, diabetic, traumatic injury, surgical or ostomy). We will also provide recommendations on nutrition and positioning, and education about your wound care.
- Home Infusion Therapy - We administer IV fluid, which can include antibiotics, parenteral nutrition, hydration or chemotherapy in the comfort of your home. We also handle any laboratory testing that may be required while you receive IV treatments. Your nurse also works with your health care provider and pharmacy to make sure home is the right place for the therapy you need.
- Palliative Care
Your team includes:
- Nurses who work with you to manage your care plan. They can perform physical assessments, help you manage your medications, educate you about all aspects of your care and perform tasks such as changing urinary catheters or giving injections.
- Medical social workers who connect you to financial assistance or other needed community resources. They also provide short-term social and emotional support through counseling.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists to help you have the most independence at home. They can help you overcome mobility problems, speech issues or difficulties managing activities of daily living.
- Home health aides to help with bathing, grooming, exercising or dressing.
Learn more about home health and why our services may be right for you.
"Everyone was helpful, courteous and pleasant. Thank you!"