Welcome to MaineGeneral Express Care, located at 15 Enterprise Drive, Augusta (West Entrance, 2nd floor) and 211 Main Street, Waterville (co-located with Elmwood Primary Care and MaineGeneral Internal Medicine).
Coming soon! We are opening a third Express Care site Monday, Oct. 7 in Gardiner with easy access from I-295.
Learn more about the new site
We provide patients with the right care, at the right time and right place.
Come to MaineGeneral Express Care if you:
- Need non-emergency care
- Cannot see your primary care provider
- Don't have a primary care provider - we'll treat you and help you find a provider
Walk-ins are always welcome.
Express Care or Emergency Department?
Do you need medical care but are not sure if you should go to Express Care or the Emergency Department? Here's what you need to know!
- Jason Barschdorf, PA-C
- Robin Beltramini, FNP
- Amy Brochu, PA-C
- Lon Cameron, PA-C
- Robert P. Cianfarano, PA-C
- Matt Colaluca, PA-C
- Allyson Eller, PA-C
- David Gonnella, PA-C
- Michael Luck, PA-C
- Mallori Marcotte, NP
- Jay McBain, PA-C
- Christina Netten, DNP, FNP-C, Medical Director
- Laurel Reever, FNP
- Kelsey Stierwalt, PA-C
- Kathryn Wardwell, FNP
- April Wild, FNP
- Suzanne Brown, PA-C
- Sandra Colter, NP
- Kenneth A. Delker, FNP
- Emily Downs, PA-C
- Sheila Foley, PA-C
- Erik J. Lickteig, PA-C
- Sasha Thivierge-Bonney, PA-C
- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Holidays: Same hours as weekends; closed only on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
MaineGeneral Express Care is staffed by trusted nurse practitioners and physician assistants who work closely with primary care providers (PCP).
If you're a patient of a MaineGeneral practice, we can access your electronic medical record and help avoid costly and unnecessary duplication of tests, enhance medication safety and improve communication with your PCP.
We'll coordinate your care with your PCP or help you set up a medical home with a provider if you don't have one.
We'll also refer you to other services you may need like specialists, lab work and X-ray.
How it Works
If you feel sick or are hurt, call your PCP for an appointment. If he or she can't see you, we will be happy to see you at MaineGeneral Express Care.
Walk-in care is provided so appointments are not needed.
What You Can Expect
- Highly trained providers who work with your PCP to provide you with the high-quality care you've come to expect from MaineGeneral Health
- A friendly and warm atmosphere
- Shorter wait times and lower co-payments than an Emergency Department visit
We bill all insurances but require that co-pays and co-insurance be paid at the time of service. You may pay by credit or debit card, personal check or cash.