When you have a breast cancer diagnosis, you deserve skilled, compassionate care from an expert team and with a plan individual to your needs.
Whether you need a follow-up mammogram or are undergoing treatment, your experience at MaineGeneral Medical Center will be as worry-free as possible. Your expert team of breast care specialists at MaineGeneral care for you from the initial diagnosis through treatment and follow-up care.
We offer personal encouragement and quality medical care so you can make informed choices about your treatment.
You are the most important team member of our Breast Care Program, where we address total breast health and overall well being.
Your team includes professionals highly trained in the following clinical areas:
- Breast surgeons at MaineGeneral Surgery in Augusta and Waterville
- Imaging: radiologists at the Alfond Center for Health (ACH) in Augusta and Thayer Center for Health (TCH) in Waterville
- Breast care coordinators at the ACH
- Medical oncologists and radiation oncologists at the Harold Alfond Center for Cancer Care (HACCC)
- Pathologists at the ACH and TCH
For more information or to access services, please call the MaineGeneral Breast Care Program at (207) 621-6162.