Thayer Center for Health
MaineGeneral Medical Center's Thayer Center for Health, located at 149 North Street, Waterville, is Maine's largest, most comprehensive outpatient center.
Our staff is committed to providing compassionate, skilled service and care centered around patients and their families.
This culture of care is personal, efficient and based on proven clinical quality.
We're dedicated to listening carefully to you and your family and partnering with you to meet your goals and expectations.
The Emergency Entrance is located on North Street. The Main Entrance to other services is located on Eustis Parkway, off North Street.
Services Available at Thayer
- Anticoagulation Clinic
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Child Advocacy Center
- Community Care Team
- Dean Conference & Education Center
- Emergency Department 24/7
- Harm Reduction Program
- Healthy Northern Kennebec
- Infusion Clinic
- Maine Dartmouth Collaborative Care Center
- Maine Dartmouth Family Practice
- MaineGeneral Counseling
- MaineGeneral Ear, Nose & Throat
- MaineGeneral Gastroenterology
- MaineGeneral Kidney Care
- MaineGeneral Neurology
- MaineGeneral Palliative Care
- MaineGeneral Pulmonary
- MaineGeneral Sleep Diagnostic Clinic & Sleep Lab
- MaineGeneral Surgery
- MDFMR Dermatology Services
- Medical Endoscopy
- Patient Access
- Pulmonary Function Lab
- Prevention & Healthy Living
- Radiology & Diagnostic Imaging
- Diagnostic X-ray
- Nuclear Medicine
- Same Day Surgery (Outpatient)
- Ear, nose & throat procedures
- Eye surgery
- Gall bladder
- Hand surgery
- Hernia repair
- Knee & shoulder arthroscopy
- Minor orthopaedic procedures
- Plastic surgery
- Podiatry (foot)
- Vascular surgery
- Speech Therapy
- Thayer Internal Medicine
- Travel Medicine
- Volunteer Office
- Workplace Health
- ATM: An ATM machine is located in the Thayer lobby.
- Newspapers: Available from dispensing machines in the main lobby and the emergency department.
- Meals & Snacks: The cafeteria is located on the terrace level and is open Monday to Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.; closed weekends and holidays.
Vending machines for drinks and snacks are available in the emergency department seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Interpreter Services: These services are available for sign language and a number of foreign languages.