Areas of Interest
Dr. Monaco is a board-certified, fellowship-trained rheumatologist who treats patients at MaineGeneral Rheumatology in Augusta. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff since September 2018, he is certified in both rheumatology and internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Monaco previously worked as a hospitalist at White River Junction VA Medical Center in White River Junction, VT while completing his rheumatology fellowship at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH.
- Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH, Medical School
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH, Internal Medicine
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH, Rheumatology
American College of Rheumatology, American College of Physicians
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Rheumatology