Areas of Interest
W. Gregory Feero, MD, PhD, is a family medicine physician and human genetics specialist employed by Four Seasons Family Practice in Fairfield. He also serves as a faculty member in the Maine Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency (MDFMR) Program and the program's director of research. Dr. Feero is an associate editor for the Journal of The American Medical Association. A physician at Four Seasons Family Practice from 2001-06, Dr. Feero rejoined MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff in July 2009 after working as chief of the Genomic Healthcare Branch of the National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD. He is accepting new pediatric patients and family members of established FSFP patients.
- University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health, Pittsburgh, PA, Doctorate, Human Genetics
- Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency, Augusta, ME, Family Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Human Genetics
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Board of Family Medicine
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society