Areas of Interest
Tristan Reynolds, DO, is a resident physician in the Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency (MDFMR) program who treats patients at the Family Medicine Institute in Augusta. In addition to his role in the MDFMR program, he is an assistant clinical professor at the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine (UNECOM), co-directs UNECOM's pre-doctoral fellowship program and is co-director of the integrated clinical skills, anatomy and OPP/OMT course.
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA, Bachelor's, Biology
- University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, ME
- State of Maine Anatomical Board
- Maine Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Osteopathy