Areas of Interest
Dr. Pieh is an emergency medicine physician who treats patients in the emergency departments at the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta and Thayer Center for Health in Waterville. He also serves as assistant medical director of emergency medicine at MaineGeneral Medical Center, focusing on disaster preparedness and relationships with area EMS providers. Dr. Pieh's professional interests include EMS medical director, disaster preparedness, point of care ultrasound and teaching. A member of MGMC's active staff, he has practiced locally since 2003.
- Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH, Medical School
- Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency, Augusta, ME, Family Medicine
- Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency, Augusta, ME, Medical Education
- American Board of Family Medicine, Family Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medical Services