Infectious Disease Medicine
Areas of Interest
Timothy Borelli, DO, is a fellowship-trained infectious disease specialist at MaineGeneral Medical Center. He treats inpatients at the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta and sees outpatients for follow-up at the Infectious Disease Clinic there. Board-certified in internal medicine and infectious disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Borelli's special clinical interests are diseases transmitted to humans by insects or other arthropods, particularly tick-borne diseases such as Lyme Disease. He established his practice locally in July 2009.
- University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, ME, Medical School
- Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME, Internal Medicine
- Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME, Infectious Diseases
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases