Areas of Interest
Taylor LeBorgne, PA-C, is a physician assistant who treats patients at the Family Medicine Institute in Augusta. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's Professional Services Staff since July 2019, she also serves as a faculty member for the Maine Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency program. Ms. LeBorgne is certified by the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
- University of New England, Biddeford, ME, Bachelor's, Medical Biology
- University of New England, Portland, ME, Master's, Physician Assistant Studies
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Faculty, Maine Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency
- Maine Association of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants