Areas of Interest
Dr. Sewall is an experienced pediatrician who treats patients at Maine Dartmouth Family Practice in Waterville and the Family Medicine Institute in Augusta in his role as a faculty instructor for the Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency (MDFMR) Program. He is accepting new pediatric patients at both locations. Dr. Sewall also provides pediatrics instruction for MDFMR's resident physicians and has practiced locally since 1982. He is a past president of the Maine Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics, and has participated in many statewide initiatives to improve child health during his medical career.
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School
- Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, Master's, Public Health
- University of New Mexico Pediatric Residency, Albuquerque, NM, Pediatrics
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
American Academy of Pediatrics, Maine Medical Association, Physicians for Social Responsibility
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics