Occupational Medicine and
Areas of Interest
Susan Cruz, NP, is a travel medicine provider employed by MaineGeneral's Workplace Health program. She earned her advanced nursing degree from Columbia University School of Nursing and was employed by Georgetown University Hospital's Employee Health Service before joining MaineGeneral's Professional Services Staff in April 2010. She has earned a Certificate in Travel Health® from the International Society of Travel Medicine and has completed the Westchester Course in Travel Medicine.
- Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, Bachelor's, Nursing
- Columbia University, New York, NY, Master's, Nursing
- Columbia University, New York, NY, Master's, Public Health
- Associate Member, Faculty of Travel Medicine, Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, Adult Nurse Practitioner
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing