Areas of Interest
Dr. Corriveau is a family medicine-trained physician employed in the Hospitalist Service department at MaineGeneral Medical Center's Alfond Center for Health in Augusta. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff since August 2019, she previously practiced at Eastern Maine Medical Center in Bangor while completing EMMC's Family Medicine Residency program.
- University of Maine, Presque Isle, ME, Bachelor's, Biology
- Eastern Maine Medical Center, Bangor, ME, Family Medicine
- University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, ME
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Maine Osteopathic Association
- Family Medicine, National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners