Areas of Interest
Stephanie Bartholomew, MD, provides a full spectrum of family medicine care, including: adult, obstetrics, pediatrics, geriatrics; multiple procedures offered, including loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP). A faculty member at the Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency (MDFMR) program, where she also serves as associate program director and director of clinical medicine, she has practiced locally since 2001. Dr. Bartholomew is accepting new OB and pediatric patients.
- Maine-Dartmouth Family Practice Residency, Augusta, ME, Family Medicine
- University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Maine Academy of Family Physicians
- American Board of Family Medicine