Areas of Interest
Sean Lombard, DO, is a resident physician in the Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency (MDFMR) Program who treats patients at Maine Dartmouth Family Practice in Waterville. He has a longstanding interest in holistic medicine and aspires to practice rural hospital medicine after residency.
- University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH, Bachelor's, Biomedical Science
- University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, ME
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Medical Association
- Maine Osteopathic Association
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Sigma Sigma Phi Honorary Osteopathic Service Fraternity