Areas of Interest
Dr. Dyer is an allergy and asthma specialist who treats patients of all ages at MaineGeneral Allergy and Asthma, located at the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta. Before joining MaineGeneral's medical staff, he was employed by an allergy, asthma and dermatology practice in Vancouver, WA. Dr. Dyer has special interests in peanut allergies, an allergic inflammatory condition of the esophagus that causes difficulty swallowing and chronic hives. He established his practice in this area in June 2011.
- Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center, Des Moines, IA, Medical School
- Tulane University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, LA, Allergy & Immunology
- Christiana Care Health Systems, Newark, DE, Internal Medicine
American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology