Areas of Interest
Savannah Wentz Chambers, DO, is a resident physician in the Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency program who treats patients at the Family Medicine Institute in Augusta. Upon graduation from the program, she wants to practice medicine in rural Maine. Dr. Wentz Chambers' clinical interests include palliative medicine, end-of-life care and osteopathic manipulative medicine.
- University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, Bachelor's, Cell and Developmental Biology
- University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, ME
- National Rural Health Association
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association