Areas of Interest
Sarah Horton, DO, is a resident physician in the Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency Program who treats patients at the Family Medicine Institute in Augusta. Dr. Horton has a clinical interest in osteopathic manipulative medicine (OMM) and completed a year-long anatomy/OMM teaching fellowship while in medical school at the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine that allowed her to future develop her teaching and osteopathic manipulation skills. Other clinical interests include preventive and lifestyle medicine and community health.
- Boston College, Boston, MA, Bachelor's, Biology
- University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, ME
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Wilderness Medicine Society
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
- AMSA Public Health Scholars