Areas of Interest
Sara Modlin, DO, is a family medicine-trained physician enrolled in Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency's Neuromusculoskeletal Manipulative Medicine (NMM) Plus One Fellowship. She sees and treats patients at Maine Dartmouth Collaborative Care Center in Waterville. Dr. Modlin has a particular clinical interest in providing full-spectrum care to rural, underserved communities.
- Maine Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency, Family Medicine
- Touro University California College of Osteopathic Medicine, Vallejo, CA
- American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Gold Humanism Honor Society