Areas of Interest
Dr. Ulin is a board-certified, fellowship-trained cardiologist employed by MaineHealth Cardiology. He provides diagnostic and therapeutic cardiology services as part of MaineGeneral Medical Center's (MGMC) Cardiology Services program. Previously a member of MGMC's consulting admit staff, he joined the active medical staff in December 2017. Dr. Ulin is a certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY, Medical School
- University Hospital / Westchester County Medical Center, Valhalla, NY, Internal Medicine
- New York Hospital / Cornell University Medical Center, New York, NY, Cardiology
Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, American College of Cardiology, American Medical Association, Androscoggin County Medical Society, Lewiston-Auburn Physicians Association, Maine Medical Association
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease