Areas of Interest
Dr. LeBlond is a pediatrician who provides a broad range of health care services to children from birth through adolescence at Waterville Pediatrics. She also provides inpatient care on a per diem basis to children at MaineGeneral Medical Center's Alfond Center for Health in Augusta as part of the Pediatric Hospitalist Service. A member of MGMC's active staff, Dr. LeBlond joined Waterville Pediatrics' medical staff in 2010.
- St. Mary's College of Maryland, St. Mary's City, MD, Master's
- Notre Dame of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, Master's
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA, Medical School
- University of New Mexico Children's Hospital, Albuquerque, NM, Pediatrics
Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics, American Medical Association
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics