Behavioral Health and
Areas of Interest
Dr. Richard Thomas is a psychologist who provides hospital-based psychological assessment of adult and adolescent patients, psychiatric and substance use treatment for patients and limited psychotherapy. He has a particular clinical interest in trauma therapy for simple or complex trauma and treatment of anxiety. Dr. Thomas has extensive experience in the use of EMDR and CBT techniques. He is a member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's Professional Services Staff.
- State Univerisity of New York, Buffalo, NY, Master's, Psychology
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinic, Buffalo, NY, Clinical Psychology
- Buffalo VA Hospital, Buffalo, NY
- State Univerisity of New York University Counseling Center, Buffalo, NY
- American Psychological Association