Areas of Interest
Rachel Thomas, MD, is a resident physician in the Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency program who treats patients at the Family Medicine Institute in Augusta. Her clinical interests include systems change, disease prevention and harm reduction. Before attending medical school, Dr. Thomas worked in the public health and health policy field for several years.
- Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, Master's, Public Health
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Gold Humanism Honor Society