Areas of Interest
Dr. Thomas is a resident in the Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency program who treats patients at the Family Medicine Institute in Augusta. Her clinical interests include systems change, disease prevention and harm reduction. Prior to attending medical school, Dr. Thomas worked in the public health and health policy field for several years.
- Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, Master's, Public Health
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association