Areas of Interest
Olivia Marson, DNP, PMHNP is a board-certified, doctoral-level psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner who treats children, adolescents and adult patients at Elmwood Primary Care in Waterville as a member of its medical staff. She also serves as assistant medical director of Outpatient Psychiatry at MaineGeneral, helping to integrate psychiatric services within primary care practices. She has been a member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's Professional Services Staff since July 2017.
- Husson University, Bangor, ME, Bachelor's, Nursing
- University of Southern Maine, Portland, ME, Master's, Nursing
- Duke University, Durham, NC, Doctorate, Nursing
- SALUTE National Honor Society for Veterans
- Maine Nurse Practitioner Association
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing