Areas of Interest
Olivia Marson, DNP, PMHNP-BC, is a board-certified, doctoral-level psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner who treats children, adolescents and adult patients at Elmwood Primary Care in Waterville, where she also serves as assistant medical director. Ms. Marson also is the assistant medical director of Outpatient Psychiatry at MaineGeneral, helping to integrate psychiatric services within primary care practices. She has been a member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's Professional Services Staff since July 2017.
- Husson University, Bangor, ME, Bachelor's, Nursing
- University of Southern Maine, Portland, ME, Master's, Nursing
- Duke University, Durham, NC, Doctorate, Nursing
- SALUTE National Honor Society for Veterans
- Maine Nurse Practitioner Association
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing