Areas of Interest
Ocean Dunton, PA-C, is a physician assistant employed by MaineGeneral Orthopaedics who sees patients at the practice's Augusta and Oakland locations. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's Professional Services Staff since February 2018, Mr. Dunton is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) and also is certified as an athletic trainer by the National Athletic Trainers' Association Board of Certification.
- Northeastern University, Boston, MA, Master's, Physician Assistant Studies
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- National Athletic Trainers' Association