Interventional Radiology and
Areas of Interest
Nicholas Durocher, MD, is fellowship trained in interventional radiology and offers general and interventional radiology procedures at MaineGeneral Medical Center, where he began practicing in 2020. He is a member of MGMC's active medical staff.
- Florida International University, Miami, FL, Bachelor's, Chemistry
- Duke University Health System, Durham, NC, Radiology
- Duke University Health System, Durham, NC, Interventional Radiology
- National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, MD, Internal Medicine
- New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY