Areas of Interest
Miriam Uduebor, MD, MPH, is a resident physician in the Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency Program who treats patients at the Family Medicine Institute in Augusta. She is interested in the holistic care aspect of family medicine, the breadth of practice and the opportunities to incorporate education, population health and health promotion into patient care.
- Baylor University, Waco, TX, Bachelor's, Medical Humanities
- Walden University, Minneapolis, MN, Master's, Public Health
- Ross University School of Medicine, Barbados
- National Association of Assistant & Associate Physicians
- Maine Public Health Association