Areas of Interest
Matthew Carpenter, MD, is an internal medicine-trained physician who treats admitted patients at MaineGeneral Medical Center's Alfond Center for Health as part of the MaineGeneral Hospitalist Service medical staff. He joined MGMC's active staff in August 2021 after completing his residency program at East Tennessee State University in Johnson City, TN.
- St. Lawrence University, Canton, NY, Bachelor's, Science
- East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN, Internal Medicine
- University of Medicine & Health Sciences, Basseterre, St. Kitts
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association