Areas of Interest
Mary Ledoux, MD, is an emergency medicine physician who treats patients in the emergency departments at the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta and Thayer Center for Health in Waterville. She joined MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff in July 2021.
- University of Connecticut, Honors College, Storrs, CT, Bachelor's, Cell & Molecular Biology
- Brown University, Warren Alpert Medical School, Providence, RI, Emergency Medicine
- University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT
- Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
- American College of Emergency Physicians