Areas of Interest
Dr. Gleaton is a board-certified ophthalmologist whose practice focuses on the surgical treatment of cataracts, the treatment of macular degeneration and diabetic eye disease, and oculoplastic surgical procedures. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff, Dr. Gleaton has practiced locally since 1988.
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, MN, Ophthalmology
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, MN
- Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Medical Association, Maine Society of Eye Physicians & Surgeons, Kennebec Valley Medical Society, New England Ophthalmology Society, Mayo Clinic Alumni Association
- Diplomate, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners