Areas of Interest
Mark Rolfe, MD, is an emergency medicine physician who treats patients in the emergency department at MaineGeneral Medical Center's Alfond Center for Health in Augusta. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff, he established his practice locally in 2001.
- University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT, Medical School
- Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency, Augusta, ME, Family Medicine
- MaineGeneral Medical Center, Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine, Family Medicine
- American Academy of HIV Medicine, HIV Medicine