Areas of Interest
Margaret Jackson, MD, is a family medicine physician who provides a broad range of health care services to patients of all ages as a member of Waterville Family Practice's medical staff. She established her practice locally in October 2018 and is a member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff. Dr. Jackson's clinical interests include obstetrics, alternative medicine, reducing infant mortality in Maine and treatment for substance use disorder.
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, Medical School
- Maine Medical Center Family Medicine Residency, Portland, ME, Family Medicine
- Maine Academy of Family Practice
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association