Areas of Interest
Mandy Massey, AGACNP-BC, ACNPC-AG, treats patients as an adult-gerontology acute care nurse practitioner in the cardiology and nuclear medicine departments at MaineGeneral Medical Center's (MGMC) Alfond Center for Health, which she joined in August 2022. She has worked at MGMC in a variety of roles, including as an emergency department (ED) technician from 2009 to 2017 and as a float pool registered nurse in the ED, PACU and cardiology departments since 2017. She also previously worked as the school nurse at Cony Middle and High School from 2019 to 2021 and as an emergency department registered nurse at the Togus VA Medical Center from 2021 to 2022.
- Maine College of Health Professions, Lewiston, ME, Associates, Nursing
- Walden University, Minneapolis, MN, Bachelor's, Nursing
- Walden University, Minneapolis, MN, Master's, Nursing (Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner